The Austin studio is seeking a talented Senior Concept Artist for a new project in development. The successful candidate will create compelling art that captures the mood and style for our game. As a Senior Concept Artist you will work closely with the Art Director and other Team Leads in creating character, object and environment art from quick roughs through color comps toward final quality art and model sheets. The Senior Concept Artist will be responsible for creating and expanding upon the ...
4Patriots (formerly Reboot Marketing), one of the fastest growing direct response Internet marketing firms in the United States, is searching for a driven, results-oriented Web Designer.
4Patriots specializes in the emergency preparedness & survival niche and are at the top of their game.
The right candidate will have incredible problem solving and task management capabilities, will thrive as an individual in a dynamic team environment and will be constantly looking for ways to improve. ...
• Define product/channel marketing strategy, including development of channel marketing activities in accordance with overall business goals and objectives.
• Perform and review periodic market and program analysis of targeted customers and channel partners.
• Develop materials for and conduct partner training on key products and services.
• Develop partner communication tools.
• Execute marketing plans with KPIs in mind, analyze results and optimize.
• Develop channel-wide demand generation programs ...
My client seeks a Project Architect with 3 to 7 years of experience for large scale, high profile commercial projects.
• The qualified candidate will be able to develop technical solutions in REVIT, electronically draft plans, elevations, sections and details.
• Assists in developing and producing construction documents working closely with lead designer to establish and implement project concepts.
• Serve as a resource for development of drawings, specifications, cost estimates, and ...
Austin-based Event Marketing Company seeks full-time Event Account Manager to manage events around the greater Austin area.
The Account Manager will work closely with the Creative Director to develop concepts, design events and submit proposals to clients. The Event Account Manager will be required to work nights, weekends, and travel outside the Austin to execute a given event.
We are looking for recent graduates, and MOTIVATED professionals willing to grow with our company to fill some of our ...
This is a unique position has the primary responsibility of improving the stores connection with the students and faculty, therefore growing our sales. The successful candidate will also support all operational aspects of the store to ensure it's success.
Marketing Duties - 60%
Analyze sales activity to determine revenue and cost patterns so that marketing efforts can be targeted to increase revenue, sale-through, improve strategic purchasing
Develop marketing plan and related materials
Berean Group is looking for an Front end Developer (UI-UX)
Location : Austin, TX
Job Type : 6 - 12 months contract
As a Front-End Web Application Developer (UX/UI) you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining the user interface, user experience, and front-end code for large-scale web applications for desktop, mobile, and tablets. You will be required to collaborate with customers, create visually appealing interfaces based on requirements and existing customer branding ...
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in Austin easier than ever before.