Job Title: Sr. Teradata DBA
Location: Across USA
Duration: 12 Months
Travel Expenses: NA
Must have Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills. Must have a strong command of the English language.
The candidate will function as a Senior Teradata DBA
• Participate in the design and implementation of databases and systems that can support the ongoing company growth.
• Administer, maintain, and implement policies and procedures for ensuring the availability, security and integrity of the Teradata databases.
• Assist in developing and administering backup and recovery procedures.
• Ability to work in a team environment is essential.
• Responsible for coordinating changes to computer databases, test and implement the database applying knowledge of database management systems.
• Responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing security measures to safeguard the computer database.
• Test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications.
• Modify existing databases and database management systems.
• Work as part of a project team to coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations.
• Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system.
• Review project requests describing database user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project.
• Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, electronic equipment and computer hardware and software.
Knowledge of computer software, such as SQL, Visual Basic, Oracle, etc
About CCS Inc:
CCS Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer, E-Verify
CCS Inc is a computer consulting services provider engaged in IT Staffing Services for various providers (clients, tier 1-2 implementers, 3rd party vendors).
CCS Inc Personal’s (Employees and Contractors) work at various unanticipated client sites in USA. Depending on the requirement of providers there could be travel related expenses.
Duration of the engagement/assignment depends on the providers budget/roadmap etc.
CCS Inc vision
o Service it's providers at a reasonable cost with high quality of service
o Make sure all personals are employed at all time
o Promote within the personals career related investments so they can learn, grow and succeed
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.