• Maintain Fluid Levels in all tractors and trailers
• Make repairs on trailers, ramps, doors bulkheads, etc.
• Perform tune-ups on all types of engines - plugs, wires, etc.
• Perform front-end maintenance - set toe-in, shackle bushings, tie rod ends, drag link, etc.
• Perform A, B, and C preventative maintenance on all equipment, including tiers, brakes, and bearings.
• Set up and repair two wheelers
• Make road service calls when required for minor repairs such as replacing belts and hoses
Nov 5 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number of advertisements for general labor jobs in Austin, including ads for various positions such as machinists, senior tax analysts, maintenance technicians, apartment superintendents, maintenance supervisors, press operators and team leaders, among others. Once you find a suitable labor job, consider sending in any important documents as well as your resume and cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply button on the ad's page, or you may wish to phone the advertiser in person if a phone number has been provided. Perhaps you are looking for a labor job that provides full time work, or work on a part-time basis.