Outsource is on the hunt for an experienced electrician for a contract position in Austin and we want to interview TODAY!
Must be able to:
• Cut, bend, and run electrical wire and conduit
• Terminate electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets and various electrical devices
• Install and connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, outlets or other components and systems
• Experience in a COMMERCIAL environment
• Current Apprentice Card license
• At least 1 year of experience working ...
2nd and 3rd Year Electrician Apprentices
Able to read prints
Expert at bending ½” and ¾” EMT
Ability to run 350ft or more of Branch circuitry a day
Strong knowledge of NEC codes
Candidates must be able to:
Work a 12-hour shift, if required.
Work nights and/or weekends, if required.
Stand for long periods of time during your shift.
Sit for long periods of time during your shift.
Bend, stoop, and/or walk for long periods of time during your shift. ...
Mar 12 -
eBay Classifieds offers a variety of listings for construction & trades industry jobs, which include positions such as project coordinator, electrician, technician, electrical engineer, chief estimator, senior construction manager, painters and roofers, among others. After finding a job that appeals to you, consider phoning or e-mailing the advertiser if a number or address is listed. Additionally you can click on the reply button on the ad page to send in your resume and a cover letter, including any other relevant information or documents that may be of interest. Searching online for construction jobs and trade jobs in Austin has never been easier thanks to eBay Classifieds.