2nd and 3rd Year Electrician Apprentices
Able to read prints
Expert at bending ½” and ¾” EMT
Ability to run 350ft or more of Branch circuitry a day
Strong knowledge of NEC codes
Candidates must be able to:
Work a 12-hour shift, if required.
Work nights and/or weekends, if required.
Stand for long periods of time during your shift.
Sit for long periods of time during your shift.
Bend, stoop, and/or walk for long periods of time during your shift. ...
We are looking for operators of Haas Mills, Okuma turning centers, Citizen/Tsugami Screw machines, mold makers, etc
• At least 3 years of experience in an shop environment
• Ability to load, monitor, and maximize CNC machining and turning center cells
• Familiarity with HAAS control is a plus
• Ability to read precision gauges and instruments.
• Ability to understand and read blueprints and QC their parts per spec sheet.
• Be able to make and understand machine offsets to adjust part ...
Feb 27 -
eBay Classifieds offers a variety of listings for construction & trades industry jobs, which include positions such as project coordinator, electrician, technician, electrical engineer, chief estimator, senior construction manager, painters and roofers, among others. After finding a job that appeals to you, consider phoning or e-mailing the advertiser if a number or address is listed. Additionally you can click on the reply button on the ad page to send in your resume and a cover letter, including any other relevant information or documents that may be of interest. Searching online for construction jobs and trade jobs in Austin has never been easier thanks to eBay Classifieds.