Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
INTERESTED? NO NEED TO CALL OR EMAIL, SIMPLY GO TO OUR WEBSITE AND SUBMIT YOUR RESUME ON THERE ONLY: http://www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Our Austin, TX client is seeking a filing and scanning clerk on a 4-5 week contract basis for an immediate opening.
Duties and Requirements:
- Candidate will audit files to ensure all documents are in compliance with company standards and then will scan them into their e-filing system.
- Experience filing and scanning documents
- Computer savvy and proficient in MS Office Suite
- Must be detail oriented, extremely reliable, and able to keep information confidential
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with a variety of personalities
Must be committed to the 4-5 week contract
Please visit us on the web at http://www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D. Candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S. Clients will not sponsor visas.
Frontline Source Group™ is one of the fastest growing Information Technology, Accounting, Legal, Human Resources, Administrative, and Clerical staffing and direct hire firms with offices throughout Texas, Tennessee, and Arizona, with locations in: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Houston, Sugar Land, The Woodlands, Nashville, and Phoenix.
Frontline specializes in matching top talent with companies for direct, contract, and contract-to-hire placements. We work with clients and candidates in all areas of the United States and Canada.